Buying and Saving

If you apply some of the techniques I use here to your own life, when buying the things you need and want, you will save money, as I have, maybe in the hundreds or thousands!
Come back to this blog frequently, as I intend to add new things when I can, and if you want, please send your own techniques in as comments, and if I like them, I will publish them and give the sender credit on this blog. I would also like to know if any of the tips you received here saved you money, or made your life easier.



Thursday, March 29, 2007

An apology is in order!

In my January 18th post, I erroneously gave Rhapsody a bad rap. My bad! I thought that after the free trial period, I would have to pay $9.99 per month just to have the service available. I did call them to cancel my free trial subscription, and got to an outsourced customer rep, who sounded either Pakistani or Indian. He told me that as long as I listen to no more than the free 25-song download limit each month, my only charges would be the $0.99 per song I actually purchased for use. For me, this sounds like the best deal on the 'net for music.

I just thought I'd set the record straight.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home