Buying and Saving

If you apply some of the techniques I use here to your own life, when buying the things you need and want, you will save money, as I have, maybe in the hundreds or thousands!
Come back to this blog frequently, as I intend to add new things when I can, and if you want, please send your own techniques in as comments, and if I like them, I will publish them and give the sender credit on this blog. I would also like to know if any of the tips you received here saved you money, or made your life easier.



Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Preface

First, let me say that I am a proponent of not spending money, at all. I don't have much of it, and need as much of it as I can get just to keep my head above water. I am not cheap, and like to eat well (includes going to restaurants), drive a nice car that isn't breaking down all the time, and live in a house, rather than an apartment. At the moment, I have achieved that. I want to help others achieve what they want, and this blog may facilitate that. It takes work to save money when you are spending it. Some of it is relatively easy. Some takes some planning. Some will take steady nerves. Sometimes it involves negotiating, or haggling. Sometimes it involves being willing to get up and walk away from a deal.

Some of you already are using tactics to save lots of cash. If you have something to add, post a comment, I will evaluate it, and publish it in this blog with appropriate credit to you. I will not allow comments to go in without vetting them. There are already too many "blog spammers" out there. Have fun, and save!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home